[nagdu] Empty chairs at empty tables...Hi:

Kristen kskristen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 21:32:06 UTC 2014

I like Raven's suggestions about asking if anyone is sitting
there first or checking with your feet and will have to try those
next time.

This is sort of related, but one time, Corvette and I was at Hu
Hot with my family. We were coming back to our table with our
plates, and he went underneath the people's table behind us, not
ours. He's usually good about taking me back to the same seat,
but not that time. It was embarrassing because he was stubborn
about getting up and was determined to stay under their table and
eat with some random strangers. We had to physically pull him
out. They didn't say much, either, and weren't the humorous type.
--
Kristen