[nagdu] Starting with clicker training?

Kristen kskristen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 22:04:11 UTC 2014

I tried it with treats, but Corvette won't eat on on his lead
(which is needed for the sill I was working on, getting out of
cars and from under places), so I'll have to try different
rewards. I'm going back to KSDS to do some brush-up training next
week and will ask about working on clicker training. I'll post
what I learn from them.
--
Kristen