[nagdu] Blind Woman Says Law Enforcement Offered No Helpto Her Dying Service Dog

Laurel and Stockard laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 23:05:28 UTC 2014

Scary to think that this could happen to one of us and we'd be in the same boat. Could Marion or Mike or someone comment on what the laws are regarding this type of thing? I'd also like to know what the NFB's official position of advocacy is on this type of situation. Thanks

Laurel & guide dog Stockard
Scentsy Independent Consultant
https://laurelwheeler.scentsy.us