[nagdu] a few topics

Rebecca Ilniski rilniski at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 15:01:29 UTC 2014

Hi all. I wanted to comment on a few topics that I have been reading here in the past few days. Buddy, I'm very interested  in hearing about training your own guide dog. I hope you and your family are doing well. Regarding the case about the woman in Florida who lost her guide dog, that's very sad that noone offered to hels her. I wonder if she could have gotten a cab from the restaurant but of course then you have to worry about cab drivers driving dogs who are ill I suppose although in my opinion it shouldn't matter as the vet was only a mile away. Regarding emergency vehicles, Zeb has ridden twice with me in an ambulance and he just went along in the back of the ambulance with us.

Rebecca and Zeb
email: rilniski at gmail.com
twitter: zebs_mom
Sent from my IPhone