[nagdu] Harness Pouch?

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Jul 12 19:09:42 UTC 2014

	NAGDU is looking for a reliable source of such things to brand with
the NFB logo. If anyone knows of a quality harness pouch, please let me
know.

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc.
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
(888) 624-3841 (Hotline)
President at nagdu.org
http://www.nagdu.org

High expectations create unlimited potential for the blind!