[nagdu] Introduction

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 23:50:57 UTC 2014

Hello to all the new people!
I'm Rox, I'm Deafblind, and live in New Orleans with my 3 dogs. Twelve-year-young Mill'E-Max golden, hearing dog and in home service dog, Laveau, Doberman, 7, recently retired due to kid ney disease, and Soleil, yellow Lab age 3 who is my new guide/hearing/mobility dog.
I am an owner trainer.
I hope all y'all newbies enjoy the list!

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone