[nagdu] Harness Pouch?

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sun Jul 13 00:35:28 UTC 2014

I have this collapsible food and water bowl. I wish I could remember who made it, but ages ago, one of those deal a day sites was selling them for like $2.50 each, and I bought several. I unfortunately gave lots of them away, and I think I might have one spare left. Or maybe I even gave that away, I don’t remember now. The name of the manufacturer escapes me at the moment, but if I find it, I’ll let y’all know. Anyway, it’s kind of neat. It claims a five cup capacity, but I’d say it’s more like three, maybe, if you’re careful. It has a zippered lid, which means you can stick a bag of food in it and zip it shut, or, as I do, throw a whole whack of pickup bags in it and zip it shut. It has a snap that you can use to attach it to things; I have it attached to the left harness handle attachment point, where the handle attaches to the D-ring on the side. Of course, it’s plastic lined so you can use it to put water in as well if your dog needs a drink. It was a really good deal and I hope I find more of them some day.