[nagdu] Musher secret

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 00:41:50 UTC 2014

I think you need to apply Mushers way more than twice weekly. Viva and
I work a lot during the summer and I try to apply it twice daily, once
in the morning before I go out and then again in the afternoon. The
Mushers does wear off a lot faster if the dogs walk around a lot and
after a few hours, Viva will start dancing on the concrete. She will
do her weird high step thing that dogs do when they get booties on for
the first time.
Minh