[nagdu] Thanks and request for input about dog guide with other family members

Candy Berg candyberg at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 13 01:01:12 UTC 2014

Hi  All,

I  wanted to thank those who responded to me as I  consider getting a  dog
guide, very helpful input and I've really enjoyed reading the list during
the past week.

There have been a  couple of comments about role of other people living in
the home with the dog guide, and the difference in relationship between the
person who works with the dog and other family members who live with the
dog. My husband and I  have always had pets, dogs and cats. I'm wondering
how he would have to adjust his behavior and expectations of his
relationship with a  dog guide who might join our household. Any input would
be welcome.

Thanks.

Candy