[nagdu] Arkansas School Refuses To Hold Leash For 7-Year-Old Boy's Service Dog

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 17:35:38 UTC 2014

			Yes, I'd agree with this.
I also wonder if the family is paying above market value for this service to
increase the "poor us" factor.
Seems like this job would be perfect for a college kid who likes dogs, or
who is learning about special ed, or a retired person, or a mom who has
school aged kids and likes dogs.
I'm also wondering if more may be involved then just holding the leash and
issuing a couple commands.
Lastly, how is the dog specially trained? My understanding is that a dog can
either sense an oncoming seizure or it can't. Training isn't involved.