[nagdu] Arkansas School Refuses To Hold Leash For 7-Year-Old Boy's Service Dog

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 17:48:36 UTC 2014

While the alert cannot be trained, it can be shaped into another type of alert.  For example, a dog who barks to alert can be taught to nudge the handler instead.  You can also train a response— e.g. bring medication, staying near the handler, providing mobility assistance after the seizure.
I'm assuming this child is in school from about 8 to 3, which is 7 hours.  In my opinion if I'm working 7 hours a day, I want to be paid for it, and $125 for  working about 35 hours a week. That's pretty cheap.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone