[nagdu] Skunk!

Andrew J. LaPointe alapointe89 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 15 14:49:36 UTC 2014

00            `
OKAY, I had that problem and what you want to do is,

1 quart of hydrogen peroxide 3%
1 cup of baking soda
1 tablespoon of Dawn dish detergent.
Directions:
mix well and place on dog rubbing into coat well.  Leave this in for about
10 minutes and rinse very well.  Use your dog shampoo after and you will
notice a big and I mean a big difference.0
Hope you are well.  Keep this recipe for the next time.
I got this from the Dog Rescue in Boston back in 1996 and has worked great
each time.  Andy and Shubert