[nagdu] Introduction

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 22:51:30 UTC 2014

Carmella and Brooklyn, welcome to the list! I hope that you find the information and the solidarity that you will find here with other guy dog users.
My name is marcia, I live in Pennsylvania, with my black lab cross, from guide dog foundation, we are full-time students. I am one of the people on this list that are also deaf blind.
i'm also the moderator of this list, so if you need any help please do not hesitate to let me know.
Hope you like it here!

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.