[nagdu] OT National Deaf-Blind Equipment Program

Amber M thetraveler87 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 22:58:21 UTC 2014

Hi,
Perhaps this is not my place, and I am totally not trying to start a huge argument, but I am just curious what exactly this had to do with guide dogs? I read the whole email, and I did not see anything. Again, I am not really trying to complain or anything, and I do recognize that we have a lot of death blind people on this list. However, it is supposed to pertain to guide dogs and I honestly already have a lot of email. I just am curious as to why this was posted to this list.
Thanks,
Amber

Sent from my iPhone