[nagdu] (no subject)

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 18:25:46 UTC 2014

I am wondering why you would not use a cane, using your vision for the traveling purpose, yet you would use a dog. Before I got my first dog, I told my husband that I feared I would look too different with a dog. He pointed out that having a cane was not different from that. I would certainly continue the soul searching on this topic, especially with the work issues, and I, personally, know that in the end you will come to the right conclusions.

Cindy Lou