[nagdu] A New List Member

Hindley Williams hbwilliams16 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 19:06:45 UTC 2014

Hello All,
I am a new list member, and I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Hindley, and my guide is named Delight. Our partnership began last May at The Seeing Eye, and she has proven to be an excellent companion and reliable guide. I am currently a student at Villanova University, where Delight and I have learned and grown significantly throughout this first year as a team. Thank you, and I look forward to having this list as a resource.
All Best,
Hindley