[nagdu] Need advice on dog retirement planning

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Jul 18 02:08:32 UTC 2014

How about his puppy raisers. Many of them will take there most loved dogs
back to act as mentors for the new pups they raise.

Or, what I did is have my neighbor come over and let my dog outAround lunch
time. She even stayed overnight with him as at that time we traveled for
business. I paid her of course, smile.

Most condos have balconies, that I have seen anyway. How about a pea patch
on the balcony for Hammer. Not sure how hard they are to clean though.

Or someone from your church might know a retired childless couple who need a
traveling buddy.  My retired dog went to such a couple. They were just a few
years from retirement. He wintered in AZ and summered up here in WA. Now he
is in AZ as they don't travel much any longer.

Just a couple more ideas,

Becky and Jake