[nagdu] Acceptance of owner training was

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 05:03:12 UTC 2014

Tracy, I tend to agree  with you.I as an owner trainer have always thought
that if my dogs acted badly or did not do the job that they were trained to
do perfectly that I would be so embarrassed that I would not ever take that
dog out again.My dogs have to be for the most part, perfect in the job they
do and they better not act badly because that reflects badly on me as well
as other owner trainers.I feel that my dogs must be at there best when they
are in harness,because most people do know that I trained them.People will
scrutinize me more because my dogs are owner trained so I make sure that
they are perfect.Unfortunately, not all owner trainers feel the same way.I
have seen some very badly trained dogs and their owners just make excuses
for their behaviour.Any dog can have a bad day but if that dog acts baDLY
ALL THE TIME OR MAKES MISTAKES IN THEIR

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/