[nagdu] A New List Member

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 14:00:56 UTC 2014

Hindley,
welcome to the list! I hope that you find the information that you're looking for here.
Just a little about myself, I am Marsha, working my third guide from guide dog foundation, a black lab cross who is 3 1/2.  I am deaf blind, my dog is trained to guide, balance, and alert to sounds. I live in south eastern Pennsylvania, north of Philadelphia. I'm a full-time student at Templey University.
i'm also the moderator of this list, so if you need any help, please do not hesitate to email me off the list.
You mentioned in your below message that you are a student at Villanova University, I'm assuming that's the Villanova in Philadelphia?

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.