[nagdu] Guide dogs and theme parks

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Sat Jul 19 09:41:23 UTC 2014

Excellent post Ed.
I have rarely gone to amusement parks with my dogs because for me it's too
hot in Florida (I'm in Orlando0) during the summer and I figure that if I'm
suffering he might not enjoy it so I left my dog when I went to the parks if
I was with someone.
I have been to the parks in the past during cooler weather just to have fun
walking around with the dogs and they did fine.

Dan the man, Parker the dog