[nagdu] Guide Dogs, Canes, and Blindness

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Jul 20 03:35:36 UTC 2014

Ugh, okay, more reason for me to think that they did that on purpose. BTW,
to the rest of the people on the list, is there anything in the Guide Dog
handler bill of rights about schools doing this? That is, schools making you
think that you are getting a fair interview, but they are really just
pacifying you temporarily because they have already made a decision?
Although not the same, one of my friends had something similar happen. My
friend got a dog from a school. Near the end of the time that the dog was
working, the dog had some medical problems. My friend applied to the school
again, and they told my friend that they would come for an in home
interview. When they got there, they told my friend that they would not give
my friend another dog.

Nicole

  _____