[nagdu] Guide dogs in taxis?

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Mon Jul 21 16:30:55 UTC 2014

Daryl,

That's what makes language and cultural barriers so difficult... How do
I know whether to be mad or not? /lol/ If I have a glimmer of
understanding of the culture that goes with the accent -- and can
identify the accent at least sort of, I can have a clue. I can also
cross the barrier better myself. Sometimes, though, I just feel at sea.
I think the way you handled it is the best. Just muddle through calmly
but as firmly as you need to be to get things communicated and to have
your dog where you need her to be. Then go home and wonder whether to be
cheesed off, amused, frustrated, amused... What? /lol/

Tami