[nagdu] Update, very happy one!

Jessica Roberts kittycatforever0214 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 21:08:14 UTC 2014

Hi all,
So last wednesday, I received a very, very unexpected phone call. All
I can say is prayer works true miracles. Dave Johnson called to tell
me that Garbo could come home. They took her back to the schooland at
first her levels were bad but they put her on a different food and
over time they got better, to the point that they are perfectly normal
now. In a few weeks, we're not sure when a trainer will bring her back
and work with us for several days to reunite us.
I don't know what happened but we're keeping her on the dry dog food
when she comes home, and I pray we can be a team for many, many more
years.
Jessica and Garbo.