[nagdu] Update, very happy one!

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 22:07:44 UTC 2014

	Jessica,
I'd like to know this too.

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Tracy Carcione
via nagdu
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 12:49 PM
To: Jessica Roberts; NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide
Dog Users
Subject: Re: [nagdu] Update, very happy one!

That's great, Jessica!
I would really like to know what she was eating when she got sick, so I can
avoid it myself.  Please share; it might save a life.

I am wondering if my dogfood has changed its formula recently, but don't
know how to find out.  Google was not helpful, though I may not have asked
the right question.
Tracy

> she'll be on purina when she comes home.
>
> On 7/22/14, Tami Jarvis <tami at poodlemutt.com> wrote:
>> Jessica,
>>
>> Happy dance! I am so glad she is better and coming home!
>>
>> Tami
>>
>> On 07/21/2014 02:08 PM, Jessica Roberts via nagdu wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>> So last wednesday, I received a very, very unexpected phone call.
>>> All I can say is prayer works true miracles. Dave Johnson called to
>>> tell me that Garbo could come home. They took her back to the
>>> schooland at first her levels were bad but they put her on a
>>> different food and over time they got better, to the point that they
>>> are perfectly normal now. In a few weeks, we're not sure when a
>>> trainer will bring her back and work with us for several days to reunite
us.
>>> I don't know what happened but we're keeping her on the dry dog food
>>> when she comes home, and I pray we can be a team for many, many more
>>> years.
>>> Jessica and Garbo.

>>> for
>>> nagdu: