[nagdu] Owner Trained Versus Guide Dog School Program inorder to get a guide dog

Becky beckyasabo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 12:01:37 UTC 2014

Hi
My name is Becky. I had home training with my current guide dog through Guiding Eyes for the blind.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 23, 2014, at 12:39 PM, Raven Tolliver via nagdu <nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Have you called any of the schools that offer home training for
experienced guide dog handlers and explained your situation? Some
program might make an allowance for you.

> On 7/23/14, Barb breuer via nagdu <nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> I would love to have a dog through a school as my first dog.  But with most
> schools having a four week course for first timers, that makes things a bit
> for difficult .
>
> Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App

Raven
"if God didn't make it, don't eat it." - John B. Symes, D.V.M.
http://dogtorj.com