[nagdu] joint health

maryfairy2880 at gmail.com maryfairy2880 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 21:34:00 UTC 2014

Hello Deanna & Pascal,
Our vet gave me Synovi G3 chews for a guide who was advancing in years. He really liked them and they seemed to give him good joint support. He was a big boy- almost 90 pounds and muscular.
I am already giving them to my current guide who is much smaller and believe she benefits.
The dosages vary based on poundage. I give my 67 pound guide 2 per day based on information read to me by the vet tech at time of purchase. The information is on the label, but i no longer have the original container to check for a dog of Pascal's size.
this supplement is pricey, but a number of friends who work in the vet field have told me they are of high quality.
Best of luck to you both.

Marianne Robbins
Love is an Action Word"
"Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now." Mr. Rogers