[nagdu] Training success!!!

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Jul 26 23:08:55 UTC 2014

Lexia still wears a chain collar similar to the ones that GDB used to issue.
I find that corrections do work for me, but that is probably because I
really do not use them that much, and I only use them when it is clear what
I am correcting for. More often than I use leash corrections, I use verbal
corrections, or even just asking Lexia what she is doing. Even though Lexia
probably does not know what it actually means, if I say, "Lexia, what are
you doing?" when she is doing something goofy or is acting really
distracted, it is usually enough to get her back on track. Also, I say it in
a slightly exasperated voice. Okay, maybe exasperated is not the word for
it, but I don't just use a monotone voice.

Nicole and Lexia