[nagdu] Service Dog Week

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 13:22:06 UTC 2014

z Nicole, I think it would be a very good idea to even post that to this list. As not everybody is aware of all of the rules, all of the questions that could be asked, and everything out there to know about the law.
For example one of the questions could be, what should the police know if they are called out to a business who is denying access to a guy dog team? Or what should the EMT or emergency personnel know about a guy dog team?

just my two cents,

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.