[nagdu] Correction callers

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 28 13:54:03 UTC 2014

(sorry I don't have your name listed here),

There is little to no difference. I have seen some full chain collars that are correction collars (they tighten on the dog's neck when you pull on the leash), and some partial chain collars that do the same thing (the chain/correction part only takes up half the collar, the rest is nylon).
I don't know of any school that does  not train at all with correction collars, but someone can correct me.

I am not against correction collars ever, but I have noticed that for my dog it wound up doing WAY more harm than good (NOTE: I was not overusing it, as someone once accused me).

basically, any collar that tightens against the dog's neck or throat is a correction collar.  But there are others, luke prong collars, etc.

Hope this helps; please sign your name next time?

Daryl