[nagdu] [nagdu' new dog, sniffing, and scavenging

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Jul 30 03:28:58 UTC 2014

Sometimes, corrections followed by rewards can help stop a behavior, but it
sounds as though that is not the case for you. Is there anything in
particular that he does when he sniffs? Are there certain things that cause
him to sniff more than others? Is there anything that you know will get his
attention? For example, it gets the attention of some dogs if you just stop
dead in your tracks and drop the harness handle. Did they tell you what to
do about the sniffing in class? I wonder if his puppy raisers let him get
away with sniffing.

Nicole