[nagdu] An Indian with a million Questions

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 16:00:23 UTC 2014

i have never been to india, however, my best friend did go there.  she said that not only are there packs of wild dogs but, lots of cows and monkeys.
also, how does the public and businesses deal with guide dogs over there?  will you be allowed to take the dog into restaurants, buses, trains, into the work place, hospitals, in short, whereever you want to go?
IMO these are major things to be considered.
good luck.

vivianna

On Jul 31, 2014, at 10:54 AM, Passle Helminski via nagdu <nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:

>>> Hello Poonam,
>

>>> Pilot Dogs, in Ohio, will do international training.  You have to pay your way to USA port of entry and they will pay your travel from the port of entry to the school.  You will have free room and board and a free guide dog.  Contact me of list at passle at roadrunner.com for more information.
>
>>> Passle

>>> experience. I have read one popularized article, but that's all.