[nagdu] Owning a 'vicious' dog could take a big bite out of yourwallet

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 16:48:28 UTC 2014

Well, I have sympathy for the woman if it is truly a service dog, but once your dog bites someone, then you do have to expect consequences. This sort of thing has had a lot of press lately, and many have suffered maiming and death because of vicious dogs, both people and other dogs. I just think that once you have a dog that has behaved like that, if you need a service dog, you have to consider if that is the right dog for the service being rendered.

Cindy