[nagdu] help finding appropriate harness requested

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Thu Jul 31 20:16:56 UTC 2014

OK, I jumped the gun slightly. There’s a bit of a description if you look at the individual harness page, but not much of one. It says all straps are adjustable, which could be good, but it doesn’t say a lot more. Also…one of the handles is 36 inches long?! What, is this thing leading a cart?!

>>> http://wolfsinger2-thegoldendragon.blogspot.com