[nagdu] barking in harness?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 31 20:30:53 UTC 2014

Hey matthew,
In previous posts, I have stated that I am moving away from corrections and towads redirection or positive reinforcement.

To the list:
I think I may have solved the mystery!
At that time of day, the sun reflects off the plateglass front door of the office downstairs, so her reflection bounces back at her. She approaches the door, so does the reflection/perceived other dog. Her nose hits the ground, so does the reflection/other dog. Because this area is very small, she may feel slightly trapped, thus leading to the barking...
Does this make sense? or am I just rationalizing?

Daryl