[nagdu] Service Dog's'evacuation' forces emergency landing ofUS Airways flight to PHL

Dan Weiner via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Mon Jun 2 12:57:00 UTC 2014

Well maybe, that's true, though I did find Rebecca's post funny.

I mean it's an upsetting topic and maybe humor is something we all need to
relax a bit because the topic  of the article and the reactions to it have
 definitely gotten my hackles up .
I liked Darla's letter and agreed with it.

Cordially,

Dan W.