[nagdu] Raincoats?

Darla J. Rogers via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Tue Jun 3 04:07:57 UTC 2014

You wouldn't trade that lovely silly girl for anything, however; GSD's tend
to play games, and while I have gotten my other dogs to do it, I still
haven't gotten Huck to put his head up for the harness, but I bet a few
kibble over a week, gradually fading them out, will work wonders.
Darla & Hardworking Stubborn Huck