[nagdu] Struggles with relieving?

Raven Tolliver via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Tue Jun 3 22:51:28 UTC 2014

It is a signal that your dog wants to just be outside in the sunshine
and fresh air. Aside from working her, do you ever play with her
outside or sit out and soak up sun with her? There is nothing wrong
with getting some sunshine and fresh air. If you don't allow her to
spend some downtime outside, then this is her way of communicating to
you that she needs it. It will not be a struggle if you provide her
with a sufficient amount of free time outdoors.

On 6/3/14, Daryl Marie via nagdu <nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Been noticing the past couple of days - and in general when it's been really
> warm - Jenny will give me a mild form of her take-me-out signal, but then
> will not go do her business when we DO go outside.  yesterday, she even just
> laid down in the grass in the sunshine, and today she just kept sniffing
> around and then stood in the grass.  I am not overly concerned about this,
> because she will actually do her business several times a day... just a
> little curious.  has anyone else had power struggles with this?  Not sure
> this is what it is, but am starting to feel that way and don't want it to
> continue like this.
>
> Daryl and Jenny

Raven