[nagdu] update on my wrist

Kathy Davis via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Wed Jun 4 05:35:23 UTC 2014

Hi Marsha,
	My goodness! You are really going through a tough time. I am frankly
amazed that you are able to dictate your e-mail messages so accurately. How
do you use a dictation method of doing this as I have no idea.
	Here's hoping and praying that you will receive the support you need
during these difficult times.

Blessings always,

Kathy Davis