[nagdu] Struggles with relieving?

Kathy Davis via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Wed Jun 4 05:48:40 UTC 2014

Hi Daryl,
	My wade is a boy who adores the sunshine and this is a trait that
the school noticed before he was given to me. They determined that if my boy
loved the sun so much then a Florida home would suit him just fine. Wade has
never had an accident and he's quite vocal about letting me know that he
wants to go outside. Usually he truly needs to do his business but I do
notice now and again that he is urging me to take him out when I know it
hasn't been very long since he last relieved himself. Sometimes I just
figure that my boy wants to bask in the warm sun but at other times it just
isn't convenient for me to stop what I am doing to suit his whims. It is
just like kind of being a parent. We have to establish the ground rules and
our pups have to understand clearly who is the boss from the get-go.
	It appears to me that you are doing quite well with your baby and it
is a good thing that you ask questions of others on the list when you need
information.

Take care,

Kathy Davis