[nagdu] Guide-dogs and sports

Larry D Keeler via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Wed Jun 4 14:50:52 UTC 2014

Well, that can be worked up to. I remember some of us at Pilot just for the
grins of it on a Saturday took our dogs down to this park with a large
circular road kind of like a track and ran with our dogs. At first, we were
all cauthious about it but we ran faster and faster! Every dog wanted to be
the leader and it was great fun to see who would lead the longest and who
would be challenging for the next lead. We didn't bump into anything. The
only issue we had was to slow down our dogs when we wanted to take it easy!