[nagdu] A new member. Introducing myself

Chantel Cuddemi via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Wed Jun 4 19:22:31 UTC 2014

Good luck in class!

I am Chantel, and I am currently in between dogs at the moment with Pilot.

I was working my1st dog, a standard poodle named Motley, who had to be given
back to Pilot while I was there in brushup training, due to fear issues that
couldn't be corrected.

I hoep you will enjoy your new dog.

You will love it.

Chantel.