[nagdu] Grazing

Karyn & Thane bcpaws4me at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 13:46:46 UTC 2014

I have a Border Collie and I don't know what it is but ever since I got him,
no matter the diet, he has felt any time I stop near any vegetation, it is
time for a snack! Sometimes it is worse than others.
Give him free run in my folks yard and it is infuriating. Mom doesn't always
check if things are poisonous before planting either. Mom's response is that
I need to just train him not to do that. Doesn't she think that if I could
train him to leave vegetation alone, I certainly would have by now! Its
pretty stressful to put it mildly. Until the last visit though, it never
impacted his digestion in any way.
He came from the country and didn't get much one on one attention before I
got him so all I can think is that he did a lot of grazing to fulfill his
boredom or something LOL

Karyn and Thane (the Hoover elite model)