[nagdu] Grazing

Abigail Bolling violingirl30794 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 00:59:35 UTC 2014

I agree with Cindy.
If you don't know if what your pup is eating exactly, and something may be poisonous, then your dog should not be given free raine to munch.
Also, is this pup a guide? or any type of service animal?
If so, I would suggest contacting your school!

Abby and Jada

Abigail Bolling
"Keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart, and just let the music play." (Julie Anderson Diamond)