[nagdu] Over There

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Jun 6 02:54:00 UTC 2014

I go outside of the building at lunch, and Lexia takes me over to one of the
food trucks.
Me to one of the people in line: "Is this the Waffle Roost food truck?"
Person: "No."
Me: "Can you tell me where it is?"
Person: "Over there."
Me: "What do you mean by over there?"
Person: "In that direction."
Normally, by this time, one of the security officers or other various
contract workers who know me have noticed what is going on and come to my
rescue.