[nagdu] GDB Evaluation Today

Darla J. Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 15:56:21 UTC 2014

Hi,

	Dan makes some very good points here; if you know you have issues, I
like Raven's suggestions, if you can do it, but if that doesn't help, you
will need a very trustworthy dog, and you will need to learn to be very
aware of your guide's body movements; I tend to veer a little myself, but
generally, when I let the Hardworking Huckster do what he was trained to do,
and I obey when he pushes me over or pulls me a bit to one direction or
another, usually he is right on the money, but I need to stop getting
nervous at those wide street crossing without a lot of traffic--I have one I
must cross to go most anywhere; there is a median, but it is planed up to
the hilt so no good way to stand on it, but I've been working on asking Huck
to go around it very closely, so I know we are maintaining a good line of
travel across that street.
Darla & Hardworking Huck