[nagdu] Dog Food at 2014 Convention

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Jun 8 18:13:25 UTC 2014

Email Message Concerning Dog food at Convention

	The National Association of Guide dog Users has made arrangements
with Petco to have dog food delivered to the Rosen Center and Rosen Plaza
for the 2014 convention of the National Federation of the Blind. This
message will provide information about the details you will need to order
your dog food. Please note that this special arrangement is only for dog
food and no other items. Also, please note that the order must be placed no
later than Saturday, June 28. The food will be delivered on Tuesday, July 1
by 10:00 a.m. All orders must be picked up at the Bell Stands of the
respective hotel no later than Wednesday, July 2 at 5:00 p.m. Dog food not
picked up by that time will be disposed of. If you need other pick-up
arrangements, please notify Marion Gwizdala no later than 5:00 p.m. on
Saturday, June 28 at

President at NAGDU.ORG

Or by calling 813-626-2789.

	To order your dog food, you must pre-pay using a MasterCard, Visa,
American Express, or Discover card. Only products and sizes currently in
stock at the time of the order will be available. You must order your dog
food from Petco by 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, June 28 and pre-pay at the time of
the order. To order your dog food, please call Petco at 407-251-4211 and ask
for the manager on duty. Be sure to let them know you are ordering for the
National Federation of the Blind convention. Please have the following
information ready when you call:

1.	The exact brand, name, & size of the food;
2.	Your credit card number and expiration date;
3.	Your name as it appears on your credit card;
4.	The name of the person who will pick up the dog food;
5.	The hotel where you will be staying.

	Petco generally offers the following brands:

Purina ONE
Beneful- limited selection available
Iams- limited selection available
Eukanuba