[nagdu] I have some advice I would like to share.

Leonard Stamper leonardr.stamper at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 19:55:22 UTC 2014

Sent from my iPhone hello everybody this is Leonard again. I had a thought I would like to share, especially with new and potential god dog users. I know from experience when you first get your dog you Thelda came in the closet and probably will forget it exists. But here is a nugget of valuable information for you to think about. As we all know a guy dog will only work for so many years. Also, your life will still have to go on after that dog retires. I believe it would be a great idea, if everyone would get out the pain and just use it every once in a while just to keep your skill set shop enough that something was to happen to your dog, or here she has to retire you would not be housebound or taking your life in your hands when you travel. Just thought I would share that everybody, and your doggies stay safe and God bless.