[nagdu] I have some advice I would like to share.

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 20:27:04 UTC 2014

Dan,
Like you, I also believe that the dog is a far superior mobility aid
to the cane. I have gone into great detail about my arguments on a
past thread, so I won't rehash those here.
I use my cane on an almost daily basis since I train dogs and the
Golden Guy would just get in the way, and I  don't want him exposed to
those dogs anyway.
After I first got the Golden Guy, there were a couple days a week when
I used my cane and left him behind just so he wouldn't struggle with
separation anxiety.

Raven