[nagdu] Follow-up visit from hell!

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 10 21:31:56 UTC 2014

So, 8 months after graduation, we had a lovely follow-up visit with the guide dog school....
And the follow-up went.... um.... badly.

Starts off: Jenny does an abrupt veer-off to go take a massive dump in the grass... even though she's already gone out two hours before.
it starts raining, and Jenny's wearing her brand-new raincoat.  During the whole walk, she gets scroungy, distracted by a dog... even veers slightly during a busy street crossing!

I am So discouraged right now it isn't even funny!  The instructor was lovely and supportive, but OMG!  My dog is better than all this!

Daryl and the sleepy Jenny