[nagdu] Follow-up visit from hell!

Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Tue Jun 10 23:36:00 UTC 2014

Well, it sounds like you are a parent! Of course, I mean by that if you have
kids they'll be on there worst behavior when you least expect it! Don't
worry yet! If she usually works good then you may just need to brush some
stuff up. I remember at Pilot, Holly seemed to be the most perfect dog! I
giggled at other dogs who cut up or goofed off while they were supposed to
be working. Boy, was I put in my place!! At Walmart, Holly went straight for
the sample steak table and almost got some! Everyone laughed and I was
properly embarrassed and humbled! I learned to control that behavior now but
even today, Holly will pull a little something unexpected! Maybe next timme,
she'll be the perfect angel she knows she is! Or, maybe her devillish side
will come out again!